total number of open positions
ratio of applications to job openings
percent of jobs that go unfilled
WHAT WE DO FOR EMPLOYERS
• Source and identify qualified candidates.
• Articulate the skills required for economic success.
• Validated skill definition and matching.
• Develop talent pipelines, career pathways and advancement for incumbent workforce.
• Data to assess aggregate skills and qualifications within the candidate pool.
WHAT WE DO FOR JOB SEEKERS
• Outline the skills required for jobs available.
• Value non-formal work experience, volunteer activities, military service and other life experience as qualifications.
• Highlight tailored education and training pathways based on local demand.
• Create customized skills snapshot for desired opportunities.
WHAT WE DO FOR EDUCATORS
• Provide greater understanding of local labor and employment market.
• Utilize data to suggest tailored offerings for specific in-demand needs.
• Offer a channel to expand the reach of traditional and online courses.
• Increase current/potential student engagement due to demonstrable outcomes.
• Assess skills and qualifications of student body.
WHAT WE DO FOR WORKFORCE PARTNERS
• Provide mechanism to engage employer partners.
• Grant access to transparent system with single point of entry available to an entire community.
• Offer real-time demographic data, skills desired by employers, skills capacity of the workforce, and capacity of the educational infrastructure.
• Evaluate different training programs to ensure they are meeting the needs of particular employers, industries or projects.
We are your careers ecosystem.
By connecting all the stakeholders in the workforce, we help ensure a talent pipeline is available and ready to work. We identify the skills employers need, the job seekers who have them and the educators who teach them.
We provide a level of transparency that allows employers to more effectively develop and hire the qualified talent they need. We provide actionable information for job seekers that allows them to highlight the skills they have today and how they find skills they need for opportunities they’re interested in pursuing. And, we help educators meet the expectations of local and regional employers by providing the data needed to teach and cultivate the right skills to set their students up for employment success.
Delivering a smarter, more qualified workforce.
SkillSmart is the only platform that directly connects employers, individuals and educators. We give people a greater understanding of the skills they have and the market demand for those skills. We’re anchored in a demand-driven approach that empowers individuals to become better qualified and more skilled through training. As a result, employers get an enhanced pool of skilled talent, recruited at lower costs with higher retention rates.